The Kū I Ka Māna Supervisor creates, implements, maintains and evaluates all Kū I Ka Māna (KIKM) activities which serve the patients and community of the Ko`olau Poko Ahupua`a. In addition, this position will provide and manage health education programs targeting youth/young adults enrolled in KIKM, their families, and the neighborhoods in which they reside. This position also provides supervision to all Kū I Ka Māna Department staff.
- This position has supervisory responsibilities of all Kū I Ka Māna staff.
- May proctor health education student interns placed at WHC
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in health education, health promotion or health related field from an accredited institution.
- Master’s degree in health education from an accredited institution preferred.
- Certificate of Health Education Specialist (CHES) preferred but not required.
- Two years or more experience in health education preferred.
- Experience in community and working with culturally diverse populations desired.
Waimanalo Health is a community health center seeking dedicated, talented and team-oriented individuals to join its `ohana. We are dedicated to improving the quality of life for the people of Hawaii by providing easily accessible, quality primary health care services. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits and a great working environment.
For more information or to apply, please contact Waimanalo Health at firstname.lastname@example.org