The Quality Data Analyst assists the Director of Quality Improvement to develop, implement, maintain and evaluate the quality and performance activities which serves the employees and patients of Waimanalo Health Center. This position will assist with healthcare analytics, acquiring, managing, and organizing data and reporting results. This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university in the Health and/or Human Services field. Experience and/or training in quality improvement,quality control, quality management systems, compliance and/or utilization management or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to work independently with excellent follow through; must be organized and detailed. Must have excellent communication (verbal, listening, written) skills. Must be proficient in computer applications such as Microsoft Office, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access. Microsoft SQL knowledge and/or experience is highly desirable.
- Must be proficient in methods and procedures used in conducting medical data analysis and data extraction.
- Experience with healthcare software programs and EHR systems strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work effectively with multi-ethnic, multi-cultural staff and patient populations.
- Medical terminology highly desirable
For more information or to apply, please contact Waimanalo Health at firstname.lastname@example.org