LANA‘I COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
Provide dental services to LCHC patients, including screenings, preventive, restorative and emergency dentistry. Participates in community screenings and oral health education events. LCHC is a patient care, teaching and research organization and also provides workshops, education sessions and outreach – all employees should expect to be involved with these activities to the extent to which will depend upon their position in the organization.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of examining patients, diagnose dental diseases and provide proper cure in terms of medicines and surgical treatments.
- Ability to make decisions regarding replacement of teeth, cleaning, filling, extracts with use of hand instruments, medications etc.
- Development and implementation of treatment plans including suitable heal according to the condition
- Manage maintain the stocks for surgical materials or medicines
- Maintain friendly, professional relationship with the patients to educate them about the complications of treatment and duration of healing process
- Document services appropriately in electronic medical record including medical history and current dental formation.
- Educate patients with regard to general care, presentations and cleanness of teeth at regular time intervals
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of latest dental treatment techniques
- Assist with recruitment of staff to complete a dental team
- Ability to maintain and train the staff
- Motivate the staff to work tenderly and be friendly with patients and maintain dental treatment standards
- DDS or DMD degree required
- Experience in community health setting preferred
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Executive Director Diana Shaw.