Molokai Community Health Center
To provide behavioral health and social work services at Molokai Ohana Health Care, Inc.. Responsible for providing behavioral health services and education to the people of Molokai; providing linkage and referrals to other programs and agencies; ensuring continuous care within MOHC services and case management.
- Hold a Master’s degree in Social Work, with counseling and case management experience. Prefer substance abuse counseling and/or certification.
- License to practice in the State of Hawaii.
- High level working knowledge of behavioral medicine and evidence-based treatments for medical and mental health conditions.
- Specialized skills in the provision of psychology assessment, treatment, and consultation within the primary care setting.
- Functional knowledge of psycho-pharmacology.
- Pediatric and adult experience is preferred.
- Ability to work effectively as a team, interfacing with patients, primary care providers, dental provider, mental health and substance abuse specialists, as well as administrative and support staff.
- Knowledge of population based treatment models and cultural/ethnic issues related to the provision of services within Hawaii.
Interested applicants may apply at: http://molokaichc.org/employment-volunteer/