Molokai Community Health Center
To provide direct dental hygiene and dental education services to patients. To provide dental health education within the community through school groups, health fairs, and community presentation.
- Graduate of an accredited dental hygiene program
- Ability to communicate well
- Valid Dental Hygiene License recognized in the State of Hawaii
- Minimum of one year experience preferred
- Possesses strong clinical skills and competency in ambulatory care
- Computer skills with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, internet, and Practice Management Systems.
- Ability to problem solve and prioritize tasks
- Proven reliability, trustworthiness, flexibility, and high ethical standards
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Interest in working with diverse ethnic groups
- Demonstrated ability to treat all individuals with respect and aloha
Interested applicants may apply at: http://molokaichc.org/employment-volunteer/