Malama I Ke Ola Health Center
Mālama I Ke Ola Health Center (Community Clinic of Maui), a Federally Qualified Health Center is seeking an Assistant Chief Financial Officer. We are a fully integrated behavioral health, dental, and primary care system. Our nearly 100 professionals and providers serve the people of Maui at three clinics--two locations in Wailuku and one in Lahaina. We have behavioral health providers who partner with the primary care clinicians to assist in a vast number of activities including warm hand offs for acute behavioral health crisis management, substance abuse counseling, tobacco cessation counseling, chronic disease self management counseling, and long-term individual and family therapy. In 2015, we served over 11,000 patients of which 97% are living at or below 200% of the Federal poverty level. Join our growing team of caring, competent, and committed professionals in serving the under-served communities on Maui.
The Assistant Chief Financial Officer is a key member of finance team reporting directly to the CFO of the health center. This individual supervises the Revenue Cycle Manager and maintains oversight of the internal accounting systems including, but not limited to accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, cash receipts, cash disbursements, cash flow analysis, collections, purchasing, inventory, and budgeting all within compliance of federal and state laws and regulations. Also develops and implements financial policies and procedures, and prepares budgets and financial statements.
- A strong leader of people and an effective communicator with tremendous self-awareness and humility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in business, accounting, or other related area.
- Minimum 1 year working in an administrative capacity.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel including Pivot Tables, reports generation, imported data set generation and financial statement preparation.
- Minimum 1 year working in a non-profit setting, preferred.
Learn more about us: http://ccmaui.org/
Learn more about the position: Melody Guest at firstname.lastname@example.org