Bay Clinic, Inc.
Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies and programs for Bay Clinic. Ensures company is in compliance with state and federal regulations as it relates to Human Resources activities.
Essential functions include:
- Originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with staffing, mediating disputes, terminating employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants including clinical and administrative staff striving for a superior workforce.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of staff relating to employment, compensation and benefits, and employee relations.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Administer compensation and benefits programs.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Prepare and follow budgets for Human Resources activities.
- Maintain records concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers and performance appraisals.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
- Develop or administer special projects in areas such as pay equity and employee recognition.
- Organize special staff meetings and employee events including company picnic, holiday luncheons, etc.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality standards.
Bay Clinic, Inc. is a nonprofit, 501(c)3 Federally Qualified Community Health Center. BCI supports a staff of 170, with 27 health care providers in 9 locations serving East Hawai'i. Please visit www.bayclinic.org for further information about the organization.
To view a detailed job description or apply for this position, download an employment application from www.bayclinic.org. Submit resume with application to email@example.com or fax to (808) 961-5678