The Youth Education and Employment Counselor will assist youth with job search, resume writing, interview preparation, academic tutoring, classroom and homework assignments, college applications, and scholarships. This position is part-time at $15/hour.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Experience in education or social services, and/or at least one year experience in a related setting.
- Must be organized and able to complete all assigned tasks.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to positive customer service.
- Must possess a Hawaii driver's license with clean driving abstract may be required.