Hawaii Primary Care Association
The Clinical Data Program Specialist is the data steward for the HPCA and performs clinical and operational data analytics.
- Regular (weekly/monthly) systematic review of data at each health center.
- Comparison of UDS Data submitted to HRSA versus HPCA Data Warehouse (PopIQ).
- Assists with mapping at the health centers between their EHR & i2i Tracks and/or HPCA Data Warehouse (PopIQ).
- Coordinates with QI/Data Analyst at each health center to review workflows and data capture, map existing workflows for key measures, and facilitate support with i2i
- Mentors staff at health centers on how to optimize the use of their data e.g. Actionable Data
- Implements day to day program activities and works closely with team in fulfilling the HiHCCN strategies and activities.
- Provides programmatic and technical support for the HiHCCN grant including, but not limited to, planning and implementing grant strategies and activities, providing training and technical assistance, coordinating related activities, and monitoring progress.
- Performs data analysis and creates summary reports to support improvement.
- Develops reports, presentations, and graphs for presentation of data and other information to technical and lay audiences to facilitate implementation of Quality Initiatives.
- Facilitates peer learning networks.
- Monitors contracts to ensure HiHCCN activities are carried out.
- Collaborates with other TTA members for training and technical assistance and assists other HPCA teams as needed.
- Participates on the HPCA Research Team
- Effectively represents HPCA in a wide variety of settings
For more information on experience and education requirements, please see the complete job description here.
To apply, please submit your resume to CDP Specialist